Tropical Gardens Landscape is committed to providing you with the best sprinkler system service in the area no matter if we installed your residential irrigation system or if it was installed by another company. We will be happy to evaluate your system, make repairs and continue to service your lawn sprinkler system for years to come. To get more information about having a sprinkler system installed, fixed or maintained call 941-200-6026 today.
Expert Sprinkler Repair Technicians
Tropical Gardens Landscape has over 15 years of experience in the sprinkler repair industry, and are proud to be the area’s leading sprinkler repair business. Our sprinkler technicians are licensed, highly trained specialists capable of diagnosing and repairing every component of your sprinkler system. Our service vehicles are stocked with a wealth of sprinkler heads, valves, fittings and timers to make your sprinkler system repair go smoothly while respecting your time.
Our Sprinkler Repair Services Include:
- Complete Sprinkler System Checkup
- Identify and Repair Coverage Problems
- Locate and Repair Sprinkler Leaks
- Replace Broken Sprinklers or Nozzles
- Repair Broken Sprinkler Fittings and Pipes
- Repair or Replace Controller
- Repair Broken Wires & Solenoids
- Repair and/or Replace Electric Valves
- Replace or Repair Rain Sensors
- Raise or Lower Sprinklers
- Repair or Add Drip Irrigation
- Replace or Repair Shut-Off Valve to Sprinkler System
- Replace or Repair Backflow Preventer
- Add Sprinkler Heads
- Add Zone(s) to Existing Systems
- Identify and Repair Low Pressure Situations
Is your system not turning on properly or have you noticed a broken sprinkler head? No matter what the issue may be, Tropical Gardens Irrigation Technicians are properly trained and well equipped to handle all of your irrigation repair needs. Our trucks are well stocked with only the highest quality parts and materials available. Irrigation repairs should only be done by a professional. That’s why Tropical Gardens employs and trains only the best. We don’t cut corners and our repairs always have a warranty and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Troubleshooting a sprinkler system is a step by step process.
- Is your water bill too high?
- Does your lawn have brown spots?
- Is your system timer malfunctioning?
- Do you have low or no pressure?
- Does the system switch between zones as scheduled?
- Does your pump lose prime periodically?
- Is your timer set to the allowable schedule according to local water use restrictions?
- Need to re-route your system around a new pool or patio?
- Need to alter your system to provide better coverage?
- Is your lawn company always breaking your heads?
Regardless of the problem, rest assured we will find it and correct it!
We also off a 7-Point Irrigation Tune-up in most Sarasota and Bradenton areas, for just $75.
Our professional, dedicated service technicians and quick response to service requests are all a part of our comprehensive approach to customer satisfaction!
Contact us today to schedule your Irrigation Maintenance & Repair!