We Offer Exquisite Outdoor Kitchens for Properties in & Around Sarasota, Siesta Key, & Longboat Key.
We walk you step by step through the whole process - from selecting your materials to the finishing touches!
In Florida, we have the luxury of enjoying the great outdoors year-round if we like. Adding an outdoor kitchen to your patio or deck allows you to spend even more time outside while greatly expanding your living space. Outdoor kitchens can include everything that an indoor kitchen contains—from a stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher to stylish cabinets and counters that complement your landscape design. You can even add outdoor lighting to illuminate your new kitchen and show it off!
Our design and installation services encompass the entire project. We walk you step by step through selecting your materials all the way to adding the finishing touches, making sure that you are informed and pleased with every step we take. At Tropical Gardens Landscape, we offer outdoor kitchen installation in and around Sarasota, Siesta Key, and Longboat Key, Florida. We can install a kitchen as part of an overall landscape renovation or as a separate project.
On average, a full-scale outdoor kitchen will increase your property value by 85%, according to the National Association of Realtors.
Options for Your Outdoor Kitchen Materials Include Stainless Steel, Natural Stone, & More
The first step in expanding your living space is to create an outdoor kitchen design plan. Our team will work with you to develop a concept that meets your vision while staying within your budget. We'll develop a kitchen layout that includes a blueprint for your cooking, dining, cleanup, and entertainment areas during the planning stage.
Next, you'll select materials and finishes to give the kitchen a unique look. Your kitchen will experience rain, humidity, heat, and wind even if it's covered. We'll help you find the most durable materials to withstand the most punishing conditions.
Here are some of the highly durable and weather-resistant materials we use for outdoor kitchen construction in Sarasota:
- Stainless steel appliances and cabinets are attractive and resilient under harsh conditions.
- Natural stone like granite and soapstone is a good choice for counters because they are non-porous.
- Concrete is a mainstay in outdoor construction, and advances have made it a stylish and versatile material.
- Pavestone is available in many styles to help give your kitchen's foundation a unique look.
- Tile is a good option in Florida, where there's little risk of it cracking in cold weather.
We can also install stone veneers to dress up cabinets, walls, pizza ovens, and fireplaces.
Installing Your Outdoor Kitchen
Now that the planning process is over, the fun begins—choosing appliances and installing your kitchen. Depending on the scope of the project, the process typically begins with the installation of foundational elements of your outdoor kitchen, including:
- Laying pavers or building a deck
- Running utility and plumbing lines
- Building an open-air shelter or erecting an awning or pergola
Every kitchen project is different, but outdoor kitchens commonly include:
- Stoves, grills, and ovens
- Sinks and dishwashers
- Cabinets and other storage
Many clients choose the addition of a built-in grill, pizza oven, and a cooking island. Adding a bar and a lounge area also are popular features for entertaining.
Complement Your Outdoor Kitchen With Lighting, Firepits, & More
s a full-service outdoor kitchen contractor, we also offer additional services to ensure that your space fully realizes your vision, including:
- Patio installation: We can create a patio to supplement your kitchen floor plan and expand your entertaining space.
- Outdoor lighting: We offer a range of architectural lighting to showcase your kitchen and landscaping and direct lighting for safety and security.
- Firepit and fireplace installation: Having a fire pit and fireplace gives you a cozy place to lounge before, during, and after a meal.
Get a Quote for an Outdoor Kitchen in the Greater Sarasota Area
Tropical Gardens Landscape has been the leading landscaping and outdoor kitchen company serving properties in and around Sarasota, Siesta Key, and Longboat Key since 2007. We are family-owned and operated and provide all types of landscaping services. If you’re looking for an outdoor kitchen provider, contact us online or call us at (941) 993-2442.