We offer paver cleaning and sealing services in Sarasota, FL & nearby cities such as Siesta Key and Longboat Key.
Cleaning and sealing your pavers every 2 years will help them stay good as new!
Pavers are one of our favorite materials to use when designing and installing your patios, walkways, driveways, and more. They provide natural characteristics and remain durable and low-maintenance for years! After paver installation, all that's left to do is seal it up 6 months later and then come back every 2 years to reseal and clean it. It is important to keep up with resealing and cleaning every two years to not only enhance the color of the pavers but also prevent weeds, mold, and algae from forming.
We offer our paver cleaning and sealing services to properties in Sarasota, FL as well as surrounding locations such as Siesta Key, Longboat Key, and Lido Key.
Why You Should Wait 6 Months Before Sealing Your Pavers
After initial installation, your pavers will need to be sealed. The best paver sealing practice is to wait 6 months after installation. This time period allows for your pavers to settle in and to extract salts and other elements before sealing it all up. It also allows for multiple Florida rainfalls to sweep through and wash away any construction debris. After 6 months, it will be ready to go for a good clean and seal!
Need to Finance a Landscape Project?
We are partnered with HFS Home Improvement Loans to offer financing options for your property's next landscape project. Apply online to get started!
Our Cleaning & Sealing Process
At the 6 month mark, our crew will return to your property to perform our cleaning and sealing services. Once we finish, you won't have to do anything else to maintain your beautiful pavers for another 2 years! Our crew will return every 2 years to replenish the sealer and give it a good clean.
- Our Cleaning Process: Before we apply any sealer, we have to make sure all debris, dirt, and grime is out of the way. We will deep clean your pavers and make sure to pay extra attention to the areas between the paver joints where dirt tends to build up. After our crew makes sure that everything is as clean as can be, we can then start to seal your pavers
- Our Sealing Process: Living in FL, it is important to use a water-based sealer as opposed to an oil or solvent-based sealer. With all of the rain we receive, the water-based option won't trap water and create any mold or algae issues. Water-based also allows for a quicker application, meaning that our crew can most likely get this done in one day. When we are finished, we will clean up and your pavers will be ready to go!
Is it really necessary to clean and reseal every two years?
As mentioned above, our company will return every two years to ensure that your pavers are in tip-top shape. We repeat our cleaning and sealing process every time we return, and that is all the maintenance that you have to worry about with your pavers!
Resealing and deep cleaning every two years will:
- Prevent weeds, algae, and mold from growing in between the paver joints
- Enhance the natural colors of your pavers
- Leave your pavers looking good as new every time!
Transform your pavers with our cleaning and sealing services.
Keep your patio, walkway, driveway, etc. protected and looking new. Our Paver cleaning and sealing services will keep your hardscapes in great shape!
Our company has been offering our paver cleaning and sealing service to the Greater Sarasota area since 2007. If your home or business is located in Sarasota or in a nearby location like Siesta Key or Longboat Key, give our office a call at (941) 993-2442 to schedule with us.