Refine your outdoor living space using pavers in Sarasota, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, and nearby areas.
Work with our experienced paver installation team to develop and install a paver design that pairs seamlessly with your current landscape.
Pavers are a multi-purpose landscape design element that can be used in several outdoor living areas such as walkways, driveways, fire pits, and seating walls. They serve a functional purpose because of their durability and low maintenance, but they're also aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
Clients can choose from an assortment of materials including concrete, travertine, natural stone for their pavement installation. Our skilled craftsmen evenhave the ability to alter certain pavers into client-requested shapes and sizes using masonry and mortaring techniques.
If you're a homeowner in Sarasota, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, FL or a neighboring community, let us create a truly unique outdoor living area for you and your family!
Need to Finance a Landscape Project?
We are partnered with HFS Home Improvement Loans to offer financing options for your property's next landscape project. Apply online to get started!
Selection of Paver Types
We offer a wide selection of pavers that vary by color, texture, pattern, and size. Providing different paver options ensures that every client finds something that perfectly accents that outdoor living area.
Choose from these types of pavers:
- Concrete Pavers - Concrete pavers are cost-efficient and more durable than poured concrete. They come in a wide range of sizes, colors, and thickness. This is a great option for those looking for a minimalist finish to their outdoor areas.
- Travertine Pavers - Travertine pavers create a marble-like appearance for a lesser cost. They are all-natural and eco-friendly being that they are formed from sedimentary rock. Travertine is also a heat insulator that prevents outdoor areas from becoming extremely hot in the summer.
- Oolite Stone Pavers - Oolite is limestone that derives from the Miami-Dade area and is a natural quarried stone with an off-white appearance. It normally contains fossils or shells which gives areas a more tropical look.
- Keystone Pavers - Keystone derives from the Florida Keys and is rich in texture and offers a rough yet clean appearance. This specific stone can be carved into any shape by our team using a precise water saw.
- Coralina Pavers - Coralina pavers are quarried and imported from the Dominican Republic. They are texture-rich and are available in three colors: white, gold, and red. This type of paver is popular because they are more slip-resistant than other types and gives outdoor areas a luxurious look.
- Old Chicago Brick Pavers - These pavers are actual red clay brick reclaimed from older buildings in Chicago and Detroit. This is a more expensive paver option but offers unique beauty and durability to outdoor areas.
- Natural Stone Masonry - Natural stone is masoned and mortarted to the client's desired size and finish by our highly skilled stonemasons to give outdoor areas a timeless and natural stone look.
For quality assurance, our team ensures your irrigation system is working properly after the paver installation by running a test-trial and checking for any necessary repairs.
Paver Uses for Outdoor Living Areas
Pavers are used to enhance many outdoor living areas. The different materials, sizes, and textures are designed to perfectly accent any landscape design.
Here are some outdoor areas where pavers can be used:
- Pool Decks
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Fire Pits
- Decorative Walls
- Water Features
We provide our clients with post-installation maintenance by cleaning and sealing pavers once salts and other elements have been naturally extracted, this usually takes 6 months. We do this process every 2 years after this point.
Benefits of Pavers in Landscape Designs
There are plenty of practical and visual benefits for incorporating pavers into your landscape design.
Here are a few reasons to install pavers in your outdoor living areas:
- Neatly paved driveways and walkways tend to add value to your home according to some real estate agents.
- Because of the wide range of colors, sizes, textures, clients are met with a versatile assortment of pavers to beautifully complement their home.
- Paver installation is a low-maintenance alternative to poured concrete because replacing stained or broken pavers is a simple, quick, and easy fix.
Paver Patio & Walkway Cleaning & Sealing Extends the Life of your Paver Installation
We also offer paver cleaning and sealing services that typically begin 6 months after you've had your new paver installation completed. Our cleaning and sealing processes keep your paver features sealed and beautiful for 2 years before we return to replenish the sealer and clean your pavers for that brand new look!
Paver Installation Gallery
Call Us Now for a Paver Installation Quote
Our award-winning paver designs have been used by countless Sarasota, FL homeowners. We are a family-owned and operated business with over a decade of experience in landscape design. Let us completely transform your backyard into a beautiful outdoor oasis!
If you're a homeowner in Sarasota, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, FL, or a neighboring city, give us call at (941) 993-2442 to begin the paver installation process!